Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hi Sanstav,

Its been 6 months and 17 days today. Well what can I say? This period has been like the seconds ticking on the clock. You know, waiting for the the next tick so one second has passed. That is how we both are living, day to day, and hoping like hell that something might happen to reduce our pain, but to no avail till todate. A few days back I got a message from your friend Vrishi, that he has got his CPL. Had you been there you would have also finished and we would have been preparing to meet again. How thrilled we both would have been. Your mama and me would have started planning your arrival but now we are just waiting to come to you, someday or the other, cos this cross we have to carry and take it to its place in time. How long, who knows except you might cos you are there right with him. Well what else to say, except beta, be happy and god bless you where ever you are.

Luv

Papa

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Michelle and I used to be really good friends with Rachna Sunder in CHIJ Toa Payoh when we were in Primary 5. Rachna and I got in touch with each other on facebook again, and it was there that I found out about the passing of a great friend of hers, and your son, Sanstav. I hope that both of you and your family are well.

    Michelle Sham

    ReplyDelete